Loss Prevention for Large & Small Business
If you are considering installing an intruder alarm to protect your home and/or business, then you are doing the right thing. After all, safety, which includes personal and property security, is one of the most basic needs of human beings according to Abraham Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs. (What Is An Intrusion System)
Intruder Alarms: How Does it Work?
Security intrusion detection provides you with two layers of defense. The first tier is its electronic senses. The system acts as your digital eyes and ears; detecting intruders and other signs of suspicious activity. Once it detects something, it sends the information to the second line of defense. The second tier receives the information and sets off an alarm which alerts the authorities, either silently or a loud internal warning alarm.
Regardless of how big or small your property is; making sure that all points of entries (not just doors and windows) are secure is a crucial undertaking. Having a reliable, high-quality alarm intruder system is one of the best ways you can protect your property and the people who live and/or work there.
The Importance of an Intrusion Security System
Intruder alarms are now present in a lot of homes, business premises, offices, and other kinds of properties; and for good reason.
- It satisfies a lot of requirements. Installing an alarm for intrusion security might be required by your insurance or it might be required by context. For instance, if your property is in a high-risk location, always empty, or housing attractive stock; then installing an alarm for intruders is a good investment.
- Experts argue that properties with effective intruder alarms are roughly three times less likely to be broken into.
- Burglary is a disturbing trend in many cities and suburban areas. Having a top-notch alarm for intruders can bring back your peace of mind.
Types of Intruder Alarms
There are different types of Alarm intruder system but their purpose is the same: to detect intruders and set off a warning.
Here Are The Most Common Kinds Of Intruder Alarms
- Door and Window – The alarm is set off if the sensor detects any unauthorized access through your doors and windows. This type of alarm has two parts – one on the actual doors and windows and the other on the frame.
- Motion Sensor – The alarm is set off if the sensor detects movement. The sensor creates a zone, a perimeter that when accessed triggers the alarm system.
- Break Glass Detectors – The alarm is set off if the sensor detects the sound of glass breaking. This alarm system has an audio mic that recognizes the frequency of the sound of glass breaking.
- Shock Sensor – The alarm is set off if the sensor detects vibration caused by someone breaking in through a door or window.
- Safe Alarms – The alarm is set off if the sensor detects unauthorized safe access (I.e. when a safe is being moved, when a safe is being tampered with, when the safe is being opened by force).
Selecting an Intruder Alarm Security Provider
Here we list of the factors you must consider when selecting an intruder alarm provider.
- Competence and Accreditation – Select a company accredited by the appropriate regulating body.
- Reputation and Testimonials – A reputable security systems provider will have a portfolio of past clients and great feedback from customers.
- Transparency – A transparent company will provide you with all the details you need to know and answer all your questions.
- Insurance Cover – A good company carries sufficient insurance cover.
Security intrusion detection systems are a necessary investment in today’s unpredictable society. Safety is one of the top human requirements and intruder alarms are one of the best and most effective ways you can protect your people and property.