Video Surveillance System in Philadelphia
Installing a video surveillance system into your Philadelphia area business offers many great benefits. There are many reasons why companies look into this type of system, ranging from strictly security, to wanting to protect themselves from accusations, and much more. In reality, most businesses will benefit in ways that they didn’t ever dream of when first looking into this as an option.
Here at Invision Security Group, we have helped thousands of companies with all their security and surveillance related needs. During that time, we have heard back form many of these businesses letting us know that the costs of our systems were paid for almost immediately by reducing losses, cutting expenses, and other benefits. Learn more about our state-of-the-art surveillance systems, and how they can help your business today.
Benefits from Surveillance Systems
Having a surveillance system in your facility will provide a lot of great benefits. Some of them are quite obvious, and others really aren’t. Take a look at some of the many things that people have said about why they love having a video surveillance system for their business:
- Monitoring Employees – Having the option to watch your employees live, or go back and review their performance, is very important. If you notice that employees aren’t working hard when you aren’t around, you can take action to get this corrected.
- Reduced Shrinkage – Employee theft is a huge issue in many companies. Simply installing surveillance cameras will help to significantly deter this type of action. Those who do steal will be more likely to be caught and prosecuted.
- Reduced Theft – Theft from customers or other parties is also an issue. Having visible cameras in place will serve to remind them that they are being recorded. You can also provide the video evidence to the police to help aid in an arrest.
- Less Risk of Sexual Harassment – If you have employees, it is a risk that there will be complaints of inappropriate behavior. Having security cameras up will help to keep people on their best behavior.
- Cutting Insurance Premiums – Most insurance companies offer discounts on their premiums for companies that have security systems, including surveillance systems, in place.
- Improving Procedures – Reviewing the recordings from these cameras can help you to get a better idea of how things are being done in your business. This can help in the creation of, or improvement of, procedures for employees to follow.
- 24/7 Visibility – You can check in on your business any time you want, 24/7. This is possible with remote viewing through your surveillance system.
All of this can be a part of a stand-alone surveillance system, or as a piece of an overall security platform. However you need these cameras setup, we can plan it out for you, install all the equipment, and maintain it long into the future.
Contact Us Today
Are you interested in learning more about video surveillance systems in Philadelphia? If so, now is the time to give us a call and talk with one of our security professionals. You can give us a call at 877-933-2288 to set up a consultation so we can discuss all your options with you.